Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Seriously, why is everything due at the same time? I realize that the end of the semester is fast approaching, but these last few weeks are always so brutally busy. I'm not advocating spreading the work out over a longer period of time, because that sounds shitty too. I just think that there should be less work altogether, and therefore, the massive cram at the end of the semester wouldn't be quite as bad.

I've been moody lately, and I'm not exactly sure why. Mostly I think I'm just sick of annoying people bugging me. Keith makes me happy, but he's going to be traveling a lot for his new job so I have to find a way to keep my spirits up when he's not around. On the rare occasion that I'm able to read a book, that makes me feel pretty good too. But it's not possible very often because of my school work.

Next week's agenda:
Finish notebook of historical influences on modern dress
Finish portfolio pages on dyeing, printing, and finishing textiles
Begin huge enormous brand extension project worth a million points
Assemble sewing portfolio and redo a few samples
Bake Amelia a boob-shaped cake
Meet Steven for lunch (?) and receipt of my birthday gift
Meet Amanda for lunch or shopping
Thanksgiving dinner at Jade's house
Start Christmas shopping
Start Christmas craft projects

At least some of those things will be fun. But I still have to learn better time management in order to get everything done. And I must stop procrastinating, even though I'm so good at it.

This distracts me frequently:

No comments:

Post a Comment