I was at my parents’ house, and since I know they love Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado, I figured it would be nice to tell them that Keith and I were going there over the summer. I told them that we were renting a cottage at Machin’s, and I said that it would be great if they wanted to make reservations for the same time so that we could all have a family vacation together. My dad got hostile right away and said that we could all go to Machin’s but that Keith and I couldn’t sleep in the same room. I tried to explain to him that Keith and I were going regardless, and that we were just trying to be friendly and extend an invitation, but he was being a jackass and threw a fit. Then some other things happened, and I got really depressed and went into my bad dark place. Me and the family were at Machin’s (in cottage 14) and everyone was watching TV. There was a bowl on the coffee table that had a bunch of cute little stuffed animals in it. I grabbed them and started dismembering all of them one by one. They watched me as I ripped the ears off, then the arms, then the legs, and then tore the bodies in two and threw the tufts of stuffing into the air.
Keith and I were staying at an underwater hotel. Maybe it was in Colorado, although it was supposed to be in the ocean. Even though it was really deep down, the water was a nice light blue instead of that lightless dark blue at the bottom of oceans. Only the back wall to the hallway was actually a wall, and the other three walls were floor to ceiling glass so that we were surrounded by water. There were no fish, just blue water all around. It was night and we had all the lights off, so the only light was the blue glow. The carpeting was dark blue and the furniture was decorated with shiny gold embellishments. It was really sexy and romantic, and I was pretty turned on. So naturally, we did what any horny couple would do in that situation. We jumped up and down on the bed.
Both sides of my family were at our house for a party. I was standing in the dining room eating snacks, and everyone else was seated around the table and on the couch. I was very depressed again. To express my anger, I threw a bowl of chips up in the air, and then I put the bowl on my head. I did the same thing again with another bowl of chips. Then I had a mouthful of banana Laffy Taffy, and I pulled it out of my mouth because I wanted to make an announcement. I said I was going to make a game by ripping up pieces of Laffy Taffy and throwing the pieces at people I didn’t like. I ripped up a square of Laffy Taffy into quarters, and I threw one chunk at my cousin-in-law Don because nobody likes him. Then I saw my dad walking through the kitchen, so I threw the other three chunks at him as he was walking out the back door. Uncle Hank asked me if I had change for a 20, and I said yes. But instead of cash, he handed me a check with a note written on it. It said that he was going to execute my mom. I was just supposed to go upstairs and get him the change from my wallet, but I went to my mom’s room instead. She was in there with Jade, and she was crying already because she knew she was in big trouble for some reason. I told her that she was going to be executed, and the three of us started panicking together. I was trying to come up with a plan for her to sneak away and go into hiding. Then the dream series ended.
i just saw all your posts the other day and haven't felt like commenting yet because i feel like each one deserves proper time.
ReplyDeleteone thing i thought about right away when i read these was that the ones where you get depressed you don't outwardly withdraw, you're definitely acting out like you want attention and just NO ONE is giving you attention.
it sounds like there are still loads of really dark and heavy, oppressive memories in connection with your parent's home and your parents and what I'd like most of all for you is for you to get your own place and really create your own space and life that is something very different from your parents' and have a safe haven to start your new history of memories. I know you're kind of doing that with Keith but what if something happens and you lose Keith? It doesn't sound like anything would endanger your relationship because you guys sound prreettttyyy in love, but I'm just worried about you.
I love the second dream visuals, I want you to write a little erotica piece about it.
Hmm I think you're right in your dream analysis. I desperately want to create a separate life. I really am dependent on Keith for that too, and that's bad because even the best relationships are unpredictable. Whenever I have a bad day I find myself really desperate to escape to his place and be with him. I think of him as basically the opposite of my family. He's loving and accepting and he always makes me feel welcome.
ReplyDeleteNow I kind of want to write erotica about it too. Or maybe I'll just think about it and masturbate.