Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Attention models! Beware of this photographer!

I'm not the type of person to talk behind someone's back, but this guy is weird and I think people deserve to know that before setting up a shoot. The Model Mayhem name is Source Exposure. I don't know the photographer's name. He posted a casting call that sounded cool to me, so I expressed my interest and got a rather hostile response. He seems to think that we had scheduled a shoot before, to which I did not show up. Of course, this is not the case, as I take modeling seriously and would never do something like that. I've never talked to this man before, let alone scheduled a shoot with him. I tried to express that to him, just for the sake of clearing my name, but he refused to believe me. So, I just want to warn models that he apparently has an active imagination. My exchange with him may have been harmless (albeit irritating and insulting), but for all you know, he could one day insist that you promised he could submit those private, personal nudes to Hustler. That would be quite unfortunate. I feel like I've witnessed a bout of schizophrenia before my very eyes. This complete stranger thinks he knows me, and not only that, he hates me! It's all too bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment