Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dearest 1000 W Washington Lofts,

Oh, my darling, I miss you so. How I long to be near you once again. My heart aches for your high ceilings, your exposed duct work, your wrought iron railings. My beautiful, beautiful sweetheart, I close my eyes and see your glass-tiled walls. Every moment that passes feels like an eternity without you. Until we meet again, my love, you'll be in my dreams each night.

Sincerely yours,
Crystal


On Friday I did another fashion show for JM Couture, and I went to the designer Jim's amazing condo to get ready. I was stunned, and I feel like I now have a better idea of where I belong. Fuck California, I can weather the winters for this. I acknowledge that I'll never be able to afford the $1+ million penthouse lofts like the one he lives in, but I can settle for one of the stripped and gutted one-bedrooms for half the price. I'm realistic that way.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and hopefully I'll get some of the fashion show pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment