I'm meeting so many nice people these days. I didn't know so many nice people under 50 existed, but they do. At the JM Couture/Lovers Lane show on Saturday, all the girls were so unbelievably sweet. For some reason I've always been surrounded by snobby bitches in the past, but these girls were the nicest girls ever and they helped me prepare for the show by analyzing my walk and giving me pep talks. They were just so friendly and accepting. Even when they were critiquing me, they weren't being judgmental. I was pretty blown away.
Not only that, but the people at my school are really nice too. So many people smile at me when I walk down the hall. People I hardly even know say hi to me when I walk by. I chat with people in class and they listen to what I say. I get invited to meetings and events and lunch and the mall. It's amazing. I've never encountered so many nice people before.
No comments:
Post a Comment