Lately I’ve been curious about the G-shot. Initially I had negative feelings about it, viewing it as one more way that women are made to feel sexually inadequate in this patriarchal society. After all, if you’re not having orgasms strictly from The Penis, there must be something wrong with you! Any woman worth sleeping with doesn’t need a man to cater to her by orally stimulating her clitoris or other such nonsense. The Penis provides vaginal orgasms during intercourse, and if it doesn’t, you’re an inferior woman. At least, that’s the message that women are so often sent--despite the fact that most vaginas are minimally sensitive inside--and I worried that the G-shot was reinforcing this idea. As I ponder it, though, my viewpoint is changing and I’ve been curious about getting the shot myself. What I originally saw as a “solution” to a “problem” regarding female orgasms, I now see as sort of an added bonus to sex. Granted, some women may still pursue it as a quick fix for what they perceive to be sexual inadequacy, and for their sake, I hope that doctors discuss the mechanics of female orgasm with them. But for someone like me who simply has a stubborn G-spot that doesn’t seem to want to come out to play too often, the shot would force it to be ready and willing whenever I want it to be. No more pre-sex prepping, wondering, “Is it going to respond to stimulation today?” while futilely poking my fingers around. I could take control! I know that G-spot orgasms during sex are the exception and not the rule, but it would be pretty convenient to increase the odds. What woman doesn’t want her orgasms to be more frequent and easily attainable? Sign me up.
Unfortunately, the G-shot costs something like $1500 and only lasts four months, so it’s not something I’ll be trying anytime soon.
What I may be trying soon, though, is the Greenbush breast enhancement program. Actually, I tried it once before, and you’re not going to believe this so brace yourself…it was working. Yes, my breasts were getting bigger during the three-month period that I used Greenbush’s herbs. Mind you, I didn’t see the outrageous two-cup-size-increase that you read about in the testimonials, but the slight size discrepancy between them (the right one was a little bigger) evened out perfectly. Once I realized that, though, I stopped using the herbs because I freaked out assuming that I had breast cancer. There are mixed reports as to the safety of these herbs in terms of cancer. At least one study has shown that fenugreek (the main ingredient) led to an increase in cancer cells in lab animals that already had breast cancer. On the other hand, naturalists claim that the plant estrogens the herbs contain slow the body’s production of human estrogen, and according to them, an increased amount of plant estrogen is much safer than a normal amount of human estrogen. Nobody has studied this formally, so I can’t attest to its safety or danger. All I know is that it’s only $20 for the bottle of nasty smelling shit that you rub on your boobs every day, so I think I’m going to give it another whirl.
If I had a rack I'd prolly buy it just for the excuse of being able to rub it for extra time that day.
ReplyDeleteYeah but unfortunately it smells really bad.
ReplyDeleteIt's really strange that a topical could do something like that. I'm still skeptical. I thought they were herbal pills, which I could see having some powers. Maybe I'm just skeptical because acne topicals always seemed to make it worse, they were very greasy.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I wanted to be like, "NOW is the time to start pinching $1,500?!?!" That would have been one of first things to be bought, right?
I was taking herbal pills too, but all they did was give me acne. I know it was the topical that was working, because my left boob was smaller so I always rubbed more on that one, and now they're the same size. As for the G-shot, I'm afraid to try new things until they've been on the market longer. I don't know anyone who's gotten it, so the only testimonials I have are online and they could be liars. Besides, my boyfriend thinks it's stupid.
ReplyDelete