Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I think I need to move into a loft apartment very soon. Wherever I live needs to have exposed duct work and brick. My bedroom will have dark purple walls and a hanging round bed with leopard print covers and Italian lights draped over every surface. Anyone who walks in will know that kinky stuff happens there.

A loft apartment has been on my mind constantly lately, and over the weekend I got even more desperate when I got to hang out in one. Keith and I met up with Alan from V Sparks and their friend Jye (of the pre-V Sparks band Dolari), and we hung out at Jye's new place listening to the Beatles and Motley Crue. And it's one of the coolest apartments ever. It's fucking HUGE and it even has those three-quarter walls that don't go all the way to the ceiling. I was definitely digging it.

We also ate at Kuma's Corner, the famous death metal restaurant. I had the Melvins burger, but with chicken. Death metal has never appealed to me, or even been tolerable, but it does make surprisingly good background music. While we were eating, Jye jokingly harassed me because I don't like anything and have almost no interests. I told him I was interested in modeling and he asked if I was influenced by Alessandra Ambrosio. Keith said, "What about 70s model superstar groupies?" and it made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment