Monday, September 28, 2009

The singer from Wilco drives a minivan. He was eating at the Smokedaddy in Wicker Park with his family and I saw him go to the minivan and get his son's guitar out of the trunk. It was cute.

My agency interview went okay, but I'm waiting for a response. I got to the open call only 15 minutes after it started, and I still had to wait over an hour for my turn. It was more crowded than I'd expected. Maggie from school was there because she's represented by the agency already, and I met some nice people waiting in line. Most of the interviews were pretty long but mine ended up being really short, and I'm hoping that's a good sign rather than a bad one. We just talked for a couple minutes and she took a picture of me and that was about it. I guess I'll have more to update about once I hear from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment