Sunday, September 13, 2009

I was supposed to be in two Glam Live fashion shows this weekend. I've been really wanting to do their shows for months now and I finally applied and got accepted, but then they told me that they'd overbooked the models and I got cut because I'm a newbie. I went anyway to watch it, but I was really sad that I couldn't be a part of it. Seriously, how fucking sexy is this stuff?
Photobucket

There were also two dancers, and they inspired me to learn go go dancing. I want to take lessons but I can't afford it right now, so I guess I'll buy a DVD. I don't care if it's mod style go go dancing or hippie style go go dancing or modern slutty go go dancing. All of them are fine with me. I just want to be able to do it.

I haven't gotten any modeling jobs lately and my trade shoots are falling through. It's pretty upsetting and I feel like this business is not reliable at all. I'm supposed to do trades with Jim Jurica and Alex Goykhman, who are probably my favorite photographers in Chicago, but I'm so paranoid that it's not going to work out because I'm having bad luck lately. I miss shooting. It's been over a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment